- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 2014-2018
- M.S. in Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2018-2020
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Northwestern University, 2020-Present
- Summer 2020: Software Development Intern at Edgetensor Technologies - Dallas, TX
- Worked as a frontend developer for the startup Edgetensor Technologies for three months.
- Duties included designing a GUI for use in demos and gamifying an existing app of Edgetensor’s.
- Summer 2019 - May 2020: Graduate Student Researcher at the Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA
- Worked as a graduate student researcher for the Errol project under Dr. Ashok Goel.
- Errol is an expert system agent that provides entrepreneurs feedback on their Business Model Canvases (BMCs) so they better realize their business ideas.
- esponsibilities included: Using Python, Gensim, and Flask to create the framework for Errol’s question generation algorithm using semantic analysis techniques.
- Summer 2017: NSF REU Research Intern at UNT - Denton, TX
- Worked as a research intern through the Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program at the University of North Texas.
- My research involved determining whether machine learning would be useful in determining whether software is vulnerable to exploitation using known information about OS log files.
- Used Git and ELK stack to collect and label data necessary for supervised machine learning.
- Python, Java, C++, C, Ruby, HTML, CSS, SQL
Service and leadership
- Member of the UT Hindu Students Association (HSA) board from 2015-2018